Wednesday, June 6, 2018

God Wants Jesse Duplantis Riding First Class

New York-NY--God wants Rev. Jess Duplantis to have a private jet, and that is no lie because God never lies.

The good Rev. Jess Duplantis took to the airwaves to spread the joy of God's salvation and blessings but asked his followers to help God meet the financial needs of purchasing a private jet.

"Imagine the power of God shining on me when I show up in the ultra-private jet. The people will be in awe of this great jet. Then I will have their attention and respect." The good reverend said to the oil painting of Jesus in his office. "Jesus, hear my prayers. I need this jet so I can do things that glorify You."

The jet might seem extravagant to the rest of the world that has never flown on a private jet, but to a rich man, and a blessed man, the jet is necessary for all the private missions he makes to undeveloped countries that don't have airports.

This is a spoof story. Read at your own risk. Please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment