Sunday, November 26, 2017

Packers' Hundley Confident This Is His Weekend

Green Bay, WI--Brett Hundley is eager to throw some passes to his Packers teammates. He is also excited for the opportunity to throw the ball on time. "Yeah, last week I stood in the pocket like I wasn't being rushed by a good defense. I also watched the video and saw what I did wrong so this week will be different, I hope," Hundley told reporters. He is under a lot of pressure to win and would like to give other NFL teams a chance to see why he is a worthy backup on their team. He hasn't played like a starter, and his stock is sinking with every week he starts. "I should be playing better, but this week might be different because the Steelers are old and the game is late at night, so hopefully they will be tired and I can take advantage of their sluggishness," Hundley added.

No comments:

Post a Comment